2020 International Students Scholarships at FDU: Fairleigh Dickinson University is inviting applications from eligible international students for their 2020 scholarship opportunities for international student to study in the United States.
FDU offers a wide range of generous scholarships for our international students. Most scholarships are based on academic merit and test scores and vary according to program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU)
Scholarships to be taken at: Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU), USA.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Academic Merit Awards
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Up to $27,000 per annum.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- International students from all countries around the world can apply
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria based on academic merit, SAT/ACT not required, they must have a high school certificate with an excellent record.
- Applicants must also meet all entry requirement of this university.
- English Language Requirement: Students are required to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Procedures for the 2020 International Students Scholarships at FDU – How-to-Apply
Candidates who want to apply for this studentship are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form. As part of the application, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
Application Deadline: Deadlines are as follows;
- Fall (August) Semester: July 1
- Spring (January) Semester: December 1
- Summer semester (limited programs): May 1