Merit Scholarships for International Students Wayne State University: Wayne State University in the USA is inviting applications from qualified and interested international students for the 2020 Merit Scholarships targeted at fresh students enrolling in the 2020 academic year. The university offers highly qualified international students merit scholarships as follows;
- Warrior Award– up to $7,000* per year for up to four consecutive years
- Gold Award – up to $5,000 per year for up to four consecutive years
- Green Award– up to $2,500 per year for up to four consecutive years
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wayne State University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Wayne State University, USA.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level
Scholarship Worth: Up to $7,500.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Apply Also For: University of Hawaii International Campus Awards in USA 2020
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 Merit Scholarships for International Students Wayne State University, the following conditions hold;
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have a valid ACT and SAT scores and cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must have to demonstrate the English Language requirements of the university.
Application Procedures for the 2020 Merit Scholarships for International Students Wayne State University – How-to-Apply:
Additionally, applicants must attach your official academic transcripts, signed a statement of financial support and supporting bank statement, proof of citizenship and a photocopy of your current visa documents if you hold non-immigrant status and submit it to Office of Undergraduate Admissions Wayne State University P.O. Box 02759 Detroit, MI 48202.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019.