2020 International Students Scholarships at Bangor University: Bangor University in UK has announced open various scholarships available for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies at international students for the 2020 academic year.
As you would expect from a university that places great emphasis on student support, Bangor is keen to offer extra help to students. Bursaries and scholarships worth over £1M are available for new and returning students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bangor University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Bangor University, UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: £ 2,000 to £4,000 per year.
Subject Eligibility: All subjects and research areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Bangladesh; Cameroon; Egypt; Ghana; Nigeria; Pakistan; Turkey; and Vietnam.
Also Apply For:
- International Students Scholarships 2020 for Masters Studies at UCD, Ireland
- Eastern Mediterranean University Postgraduate Scholarships for Foreign Students in Turkey
- International Students Scholarships at Oxford Brookes University, 2020
General Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 International Students Scholarships at Bangor University, the applicant
- must be an international student from a country listed above and applying for the full-time bachelor, masters and PhD degree program in any of their chosen subject at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- must satisfy English Language Requirements
- hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic degree certificates with good grades.
Application Procedures for the 2020 International Students Scholarships at Bangor University – How-to-Apply:
These scholarships are to be awarded to new intake for January and September start. Hence, interested and eligible candidates are required to enrol for admission in any of the undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree coursework at Bangor University. After taking admission, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application Deadline: End of October (for January intake) and end of June (for September intake)