2020 HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships Schemes: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020 HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships Schemes aimed at Masters students, PhD students and institutions academic staff members of African Countries.
HEED-Africa are uncovering better ways of sponsoring African post-graduate students to study in Africa by granting them full academic scholarships into African higher institutions.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): HEED-Africa.
Scholarships to be taken at: Varies.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits.
Subject Eligibility: All courses and research areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: African Students.
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships Schemes;
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Langauge
- Applicants must be a national and resident in any of the eligible countries covered by the Programme
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses in the host countries
Scholarship Value and Benefits:
The scholarship will cover:
- *Insurance coverage (including health, accident, travel, respectively).
- *A settling-in allowance.
- *A monthly subsistence allowance.
- *A contribution towards the research costs associated with student mobility of 10 months or longer.
- *Round-trip flight ticket and visa costs.
- *Participation costs such as tuition fees, registration fees and service fees where applicable.
- *Female master and doctoral scholarship holders will receive an additional allowance corresponding to one month’s subsistence per academic year, for mobility equal to or longer than two academic years.
Recommended also for You: 2020 International Students Scholarships at Bangor University, UK
Application Procedures for the 2020 HEED-Africa Academic Mobility Scholarships Schemes – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible applicants are advised to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying. Applications are done online.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2019.