University of Sydney John Frazer Scholarship for International Students : University of Sydney is providing funding for research to students of History to pursue advanced studies or research in the field of history for 2020/2021 academic session. This scholarship aims to support honours and postgraduate research students studying in the Department of History.
The University offers the widest range of academic programs of any university in Australia. Commitment to creating higher education and leadership opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and valuing Indigenous culture. The Institution makes lives better by producing leaders of society and equipping the people with leadership qualities so they can serve our communities at every level.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Bachelors and Masters
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $5000 (Honours) and $8500 (Master’s)
Subject Eligibility: Field of History
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Sydney John Frazer Scholarship for International Students in Australia; the following conditions apply
- Application is open to all nationalities.
- The award is available to Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History, Combined Bachelor of Arts/Advanced Studies final year (Honours in History), Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Honours in History), Masters by Research, or PhD degree program of the University.
- Candidates must be enrolled to study within the Department of History, School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry in a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History, combined Bachelor of Arts/Advanced Studies final year (Honours in History), Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Honours in History), masters by research or PhD.
- Applicants must be willing to conduct research in the field of history (if you are enrolled in a postgraduate research degree).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedures for the University of Sydney John Frazer Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2020
As part of the application process for this program opportunity , applicants must take admission in Honours and Postgraduate Research program at the Department of History, School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
Document Requirement: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement which describes how the support will assist them in their studies.
Application Deadline: May 19, 2020