Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship At Zonta International In USA: Women from all nationalities are hereby invited to apply for Women in Business international scholarship offered by Jane M. Klausman at Zonta international foundation to students who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field of business. Online students are also eligible to apply if enrolled at an accredited university/college/institute.
Because Zonta International believes in gender equality, the Jane M. Klausman (JMK) Women in Business Scholarship program helps women pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees in business management and overcome gender barriers from the classroom to the boardroom.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Zonta international foundation, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Masters
Scholarship Worth: $2,000
Subject Eligibility: Business management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship at Zonta International in USA; the following conditions apply
- Application is open to all nationalities.
- Women applicants of any age, pursuing a business program with major field of specialization in accounting, finance, business management, marketing, operations management, human resources management, international business, or entrepreneurship at an accredited university/college/institute, who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field
- Students must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted to the local Zonta club.
- Applicants must be in school at the time the scholarship funds are disbursed and must not graduate before December 2020.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the Organization.
Application Procedures for the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship At Zonta International In USA
Eligible candidates are required to apply through the Online Application form, The application process must start with a Zonta club. All application materials must be received at a Zonta club by the printed deadline. If you downloaded the application, you must contact a Zonta club for deadline information. Please locate the Zonta club nearest you using the Club Locator or email your name and contact information to Zonta International Headquarters at [email protected].
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020