International Baccalaureate Scholarship: Northern Arizona University is offering an International Baccalaureate Scholarship for eligible and outstanding international students who wish to study a degree program at the University for 2020/2021 academic session.
You may not combine this award with other tuition awards. It is renewable for up to eight semesters if you maintain a 2.5 GPA and complete 30 credit hours per year. Learn more about the award. If you are a student receiving an International Baccalaureate diploma and are admitted to Northern Arizona University as an undergraduate, first-degree seeking student, you are eligible to receive $5,000 per year for tuition.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Northern Arizona University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Northern Arizona University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Baccalaureate Scholarship At Northern Arizona University,
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at Northern Arizona University.
- Applicants must be enrolled, degree-seeking undergraduate;
- have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8;
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need;
- Applicants must demonstrate academic promise;
- Preference shall be given to a female student from South Asia (Pakistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, or Afghanistan).
- English Language Requirement: Applications must provide proof of English proficiency from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
Application Procedures for the International Baccalaureate Scholarship At Northern Arizona University
How- To- Apply
Priority consideration is given to applicants that apply by March 1 for fall semester and October 1 for spring semester. All applicants are automatically considered.
The award cannot be deferred and the acceptance of the award must be signed, scanned and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1 for students accepted for fall semester and December 1 for students accepted for spring semester.
Students receiving this award are required to attend a meeting with the scholarship program officer early each semester to plan their community service activities and projects, and then to carry through with their commitment to community service with various activities on and off-campus each academic term.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020