Fully funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and outstanding international students who demonstrate excellence academic achievement for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship program for 2020/2021 academic session.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-year Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth. This is aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities; the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: Masters degree
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, living allowance, research grant
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Candidates must be international student
Eligible Courses: Arts and humanities, Medicine, health and life science, Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics, Social sciences
- Awards are for Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
- Awards are available to citizens of all Commonwealth countries, other than the host country.
- Applicants will build deeper and stronger links across the Commonwealth network, acting as ambassadors between home and host countries
- The subject areas available differ according to the Host University and/or Country.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Application Procedures for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
How- To- Apply
Eligible applicants are required to identify which university they want to apply for, from the list of universities on the website. You are to click on the university application link, make a profile and fill out the online form – always be sure to keep a record of your log in details
Document Requirement: Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload:
High school certificate, Scan of passport or national ID card, Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language, Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate), Two academic references, University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one.
Application Deadline: July 9, 2020