University of Leeds Dean’s Excellence Scholarship for International Students: The University of Leeds – UK is offering the Dean’s International Excellence Scholarship for students enrolling for the 2020/2021 academic session to study a full-time masters programme.
International students with excellent academic record from any part of the world can take advantage of this scholarship opportunity to study in the United Kingdom and fulfill their study dream.
University of Leeds Business School located in the heart the UK, is a leading, full-service business school, regularly world ranked by the Financial Times, QS and The Economist, and one of a small number of schools worldwide to be triple accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. The school delivers undergraduate, masters, MBA, PhD, executive and professional education and online study, to over 3000 students from around 100 countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Leeds
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Leeds, UK.
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Cover.
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Full-fee.
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Leeds Dean’s Excellence Scholarship, the following conditions apply;
- Applications are accepted from International students around the world.
- Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must show evidence of an outstanding academic track record
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities
- Applicants must explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
- Applicants must also meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates whose official language is not English and were not taught in English in their previous studies would be required to provide proof of English Language proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Application Procedures for the University of Leeds Dean’s Excellence Scholarship for International Students – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates must first apply for a master’s degree programme at the University of Leeds to be given a conditional or unconditional offer of admission. For applying for the Business School Taught Masters program, they should complete the online application form.
Document Requirements: As part of your application, you will be required to submit documents to include previous degree certificates, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits they currently hold or have previously held if they are applying as an international student.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.