Regional Postgraduate funding for International Students at LJMU – UK: Liverpool John Moore University- UK invites applications from excellently performing international students who wish to enrol in a Postgraduate program at the institution in UK.
The institution offers educational funding and other related aid to committed and serious students. This scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants with valuable academic records.
Liverpool John Moore University has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. This is characterized by a tradition of innovation, skills development; research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Liverpool John Moore University
Scholarships to be taken at: Liverpool John Moore University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £3,000
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Regional Postgraduate funding for International Students at LJMU, the following conditions apply;
- The regional postgraduate funding will cover students from the following countries: Algeria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Thailand, Turkey, USA and Vietnam.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Applicants must paid the LJMU tuition fee deposit by the date specified by the University to successful candidates
- Applicants must also meet the academic entry requirements of the university
- Applicants must accept an offer for Postgraduate study and have firmly accepted their place for September 2020
- English Language Requirement: Eligible applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedures for the Regional Postgraduate funding for International Students at LJMU- How-to-Apply:
Eligible and interested applicants need to take admission for a postgraduate degree at the university. After taking acceptance, applicants are required to complete the application form through the online portal.
Document Requirements: Applicants are to have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this academic program.
Application Deadline: Currently Open