Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships in Germany: Applications are hereby being welcomed for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships in Germany. The scholarships are open to students from Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America who wish to pursue their Bachelor or Masters Degree program in Germany. A cash assistance of varying amounts will be awarded to successful applicants to support them in their studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships for Undergraduates and Masters Students
Slots: Up to 40 scholarships will be awarded this year
Scholarship Worth: Funding up to EUR 750 or 850/month plus Other allowances.
Subject Eligibility: All taught Bachelor degree and Masters degree courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships are for Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement.
See Also and Apply For: 2019/2020 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African Students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- The scholarship is open to applicants from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Candidates should wish to study in Germany and should be committed to the values of social democracy.
- Highly-performing students are preferred, which also includes a comprehensive seminar program to aids the applicants to enhance his/her social competencies and academic skills.
- The number of awards available is 40.
Application Procedures for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships in Germany for International Students, 2019 – How-to-Apply:
Interested candidates should simply follow the link provided to apply for the scholarship online.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- International Students 2019/2020 Scholarship Scheme at Robert Gordon University
- Bond University Transformer Scholarships in Australia for International Students, 2019