Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award for MBA Scholars, 2020: Applications are invited from high aspiring and high potential African MBA students for the 2020 Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship award. In line with its mission and inspired by the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Eni contributes to the SDGs targets by employing strategic cooperation focused on area of youth employment, agriculture value chains, renewable energy, energy efficiency as well as educational support.
Eni has a very long and outstanding tradition of supporting scholarships as seen in its several undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship schemes. Eni’s training and knowledge management is promoted and implemented through Eni Corporate University. Eni avails itself of a long established relational network with the most prestigious national and international universities. Applicants are therefore encouraged to avail themselves of this rare opportunity to study in a world-class university through the support of Eni.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eni
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Scholarship Worth: Full MBA course fees, living expenses stipend, one return fair
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration and related courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for students from Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, South Africa, Tunisia.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award for MBA Scholars, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible African countries wishing to advance his/her career in MBA at the University of Oxford.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related course from a recognized university.
- Applicants are to note that awards will be given based on academic merit and/ or potential and as such, candidates with good academic certifications and leadership potential will be considered for the award.
Other Offers for you:
- University of Leeds Dean’s Excellence Scholarship for International Students, 2020
- International Academic Excellence Scholarships at Bar-Ilan University, Israel
Application Procedure for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award for MBA Scholars, 2020
Applicants are to submit an MBA application to the University of Oxford. Once application have been submitted, details provided will be used to determine applicant’s eligibility for the scholarship. Applicants do not need to undertake any additional actions.
Application Deadline: There is no fixed application deadline for the scholarship