University of California Fellowships in Radiological Sciences, 2020: Applications are currently invited from applicants for fellowship positions in the Department of Radiological Sciences at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The fellowship seeks to provide an excellent educational experience so as to produce highly trained fellows who will go on to become leaders in their subfields. Training will include both screening and diagnostic interpretation as well as stereotactic biopsy, and high resolution breast ultrasound.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): University of California
Fellowship to be taken at: USA
Fellowship level: Professional
Fellowship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Radiological Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for both domestic and international applicants.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the University of California Fellowships in Radiological Sciences, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant education and training in radiological sciences from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid license to practise radiology.
- Applicants are to be in possession of a valid State of California medical license, as well as a State of California Radiography and Fluoroscopy Supervisor and operator Permit.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC non-discrimination policy.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Colorado State University 2020
- 2020 Smithsonian Institution Fellowship at the University of Melbourne, Australia
Application Procedures for the University of California Fellowships in Radiological Sciences, 2020
Applicants are to complete an online application form and attach the following requirements:
- Department Application-Department application can be found on the official application website. Applicants are to upload as part of their online application.
- Recent Photo
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal Statement
- USMILE/COMLEX Transcripts
- Teaching Statement.
- Inclusive Excellence Activities Statement
- Three (3) letters of reference
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2020