Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Colorado State University 2020: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the 2020 post-doctoral fellowship at Colorado State University, United States. The fellowship opportunity will allow the fellows focus on secondary analyses of large administrative datasets and population-based surveys to address real world issues related to service delivery, care quality, and/or functional outcomes.
The fellow will work with research faculty to design, conduct, and publish rehabilitation-related health services research projects. Colorado State University is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment and also provide a safe study, work, and living environment for its faculty, staff, volunteers and students. Applicants are therefore advised to apply for the fellowship before the application deadline.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Colorado State University
Fellowship to be taken at: USA
Fellowship level: Post-doctoral
Fellowship Worth: $52,704 annual salary
Subject Eligibility: Health
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for international applicants.
You may also like: Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship for International Candidates in USA
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Colorado State University 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed and obtained a PhD degree in Rehabilitation, Health Services Research, or a related field and has completed courses in basic research methods and statistical analysis.
- Applicants must have experience in grant writing and must have completed course(s) in observational research methods.
- Applicants should possess personal or professional commitment to diversity and inclusion as demonstrated by persistent effort, active planning, allocation of resources and/or accountability for diversity and inclusion outcomes.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- 2020 John S. Knight Journalism Fellowship in USA ($80,000 Stipend)
- 2020 Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship in the United States
Application Procedures for the Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Colorado State University 2020
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter which addresses how professional experiences align with identified required and preferred qualifications of the position, a current resume and the names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references. References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates. Any question should be addressed to James Graham at JE.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2020