2020 International Students Scholarships at Umeå University: International students are invited to enrol at Umeå University, Sweden for a scholarship award opportunity for the 2020 academic session. The University offers talented and high-achieving international students scholarships each year in conjunction with the Autumn term admission in the form of tuition-waivers. The scholarship award is for brilliant and outstanding students from a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. Applicants are to note that the selection of candidates are based entirely on the academic merit of the applicant.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Umeå University
Scholarship to be taken at: Sweden
Scholarship Type: Full and Partial scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Fee waiver
Subject Eligibility: Masters courses tenable at Umeå University, Sweden
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for students from non EU/EEA countries.
You may also like:Chinese Government Scholarships award at Tianjin University 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 International Students Scholarships at Umeå University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must have completed his/her application for masters programme before the application deadline of 15 January, 2020.
- Applicants must have chosen Umeå University programme as priority 1 at universityadmissions.se
- Students currently studying at Umeå University, and will continue his/her studies through 2020-2021 academic year are also welcome to apply.
- International Students Scholarships at the University of Birmingham
- Excellence Master’s Fellowship at University of Geneva for International Students
Application Procedure for the 2020 International Students Scholarships at Umeå University
When the application form opens (16th January, 2020), eligible students will receive an e-mail with application instructions. Only applicants with a Umeå University programme as priority 1 or second year master students at Umeå University (i.e. students who are currently in their first master year) are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2020