Alexander College Academic Merit Scholarships 2020: Alexander College – Cyprus is inviting applications from suitably qualified and outstanding international undergraduate students who demonstrate excellent achievement and wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session. Alexander College is dedicated to building a uniquely diverse and international community of students.
In order to welcome a greater number of students from around the world the University offer scholarships to prospective full-time international students, in the form of academic merit and athletic scholarships each year. In your first year of study, you are eligible for a full or partial scholarship on the basis of the grades of your High School Leaving Certificate, based on the country in which this qualification was issued.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Alexander College, Cyprus
Scholarships to be taken at: Alexander College, Cyprus
Scholarship Type: Educational fund
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Education award
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Alexander College Academic Merit Scholarships 2020;
- Candidates must be an international student
- Submit your High School Certificate upon application, and
- Be registered on a full-time basis
- Students admitted into a undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Alexander College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Alexander College Academic Merit Scholarships 2020
To be part of this scholarship award, applicants needs to have admission to the program that they have applied to in order to be considered. Once applicant receives an offer to study any applicable program at the University, you can send your application through completed online application form for the award.
Eligible candidates are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: September 11, 2020