Global Excellence Scholarship at University of Minnesota in USA: University of Minnesota – USA is inviting applications from suitably qualified and outstanding international undergraduate students for Global Excellence Scholarship, candidates who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session are welcome.
For the 2020-2021 academic years, international freshmen can receive freshman scholarships of $25,000, $15,000 or $10,000 per year for up to four years. Transfer students may receive $10,000 per year for up to three years when entering the University in the fall semester.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Minnesota, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Minnesota, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to $25,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: St John’s College Nathoo Bursary at University of Cambridge in UK
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Global Excellence Scholarship at University of Minnesota in USA:
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program
- The award is available for undergraduate degree courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Minnesota in USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Minnesota’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Merit-Based Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University in USA
Application Procedures for Global Excellence Scholarship at University of Minnesota in USA
No separate application is required, all international freshman and transfer students who complete their applications for fall admission by the deadlines are automatically considered for a Global Excellence Scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020