Scholarship for Women in Business Scholarship at Nexford University, 2020: Application for the Women in Business Equal Pay Scholarship is open for applicants at Nexford University for the 2020 academic session. The scholarship is aimed at helping applicants achieve his/her potential and passion and the opportunity to excel. The scholarship is available for BBA or MBA degrees and applications are open to women from any country of the world. Nexford University’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility across the world by providing learners access to high-quality, affordable, dynamic education that prepares them for the global workplace.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nexford University
Scholarships to be taken at: United States
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 51% off tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International students who are women.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship award, the following are the requirements:
- The applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must be available to study a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or an MBA (Masters of Business Administration) programme online.
- Applicants must meet up with the Nexford’s degree program admission criteria.
- Applicants for MBA scholarships must not have a prior MBA
- Applicants applying for BBA scholarship must not have a prior BBA.
- President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020
- 2019 International Strathclyde Prestige Scholarship Awards in UK
Application Procedures for the Scholarship for Women in Business Scholarship at Nexford University, 2020
- Applicants for the Scholarship for Women in Business Scholarship at Nexford University, 2020 must choose their programme.
- Applicants must apply for the application using the online platform.
- Applicants must answer the following questions during the application: What challenges do you face being a woman in business? What opportunities do you face being a woman in business? How will a Nexford University degree help you move forward in your career.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019.