International joint MSc Scholarship programme 2020: Applications are being received for the International joint MSc Scholarship programme 2020, fully funded for eligible students of Developing Nations to study in Germany. This Joint Master’s is part of a selected group of international postgraduate programmes that benefits from the EPOS funding scheme offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The United Nations University- Institute of Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) and the Geography Department of the University of Bonn welcome applicants who possess a first degree (Bachelor’s) in a higher education programme in Geography or a related discipline to be part.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Scholarships to be taken at: United Nations University.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Subject Eligibility: Masters programme at the Institute of Environmental and Human Security.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from Developing Countries are eligible.
- United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship, 2019
- Junior Fellows Internship Programme 2020 at United Nations University in Japan
Core Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Eligible candidates should fulfil the following requirements in addition to the general eligibility criteria for the Master’s programme:
- Being a candidate from an eligible Developing Country (check the list on DAAD website);
- Having at least 2 years of work experience after the Bachelor’s and before applying for Epos programme (i.e. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector);
- Having graduated from their Bachelor not more than 5 years ago;
- Having completed no other Master in a similar field of studies;
- Wishing to apply the post-Master knowledge in career as practitioner (not in an academic area/PHD) further contributing to development;
- Being ready to fully commit to start with the Joint Master Programme once accepted by Joint Master’s selection committee and for funding through Epos
Application Procedures for the International joint MSc Scholarship programme 2020 – How-to-Apply:
In order to apply for the scholarship programme, please fill in the following online application, and send your documents via e-mail to email@example.com.
It is important that you visit and get detailed application information at the official website.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019.
I’m Chioma Irozuru, I’m a Nigerian, undergraduate of Tai solarin university of Education,Department of Geographical and Environmental Management,I would love to study abroad for my master’s this year after my conclusion of my 4years course.i will appreciate if my education to study abroad is fully funded .
Am here interested on that opportunity
4 public relationship
Please I need fully funded scholarship to study abroad am a Ghanaian and I need your help
I need a fully funded scholarship
Hi, I am Khairun Nahar Sweety from Bangladesh.I have completed my Bsc(hons.) in Geology and Mining from a public university of Bangladesh.I have got 3.01(cgpa) in bacheleor.Now I want to go Australia for my Masters program.So I very much need a scholarship as it is costly which I can not bear.
waiting for response
I am interested in your programs
I need a full funded scholarship to study abroad am from Sierra Leone
[…] You may also like:International joint MSc Scholarship programme 2020 (Fully-Funded to Study in Germany) […]
Yes i am
how can i get master scholarship?
Please see how-to-apply section