International joint MSc Scholarship programme 2020: Applications are being received for the International joint MSc Scholarship programme 2020, fully funded for eligible students of Developing Nations to study in Germany. This Joint Master’s is part of a selected group of international postgraduate programmes that benefits from the EPOS funding scheme offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The United Nations University- Institute of Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) and the Geography Department of the University of Bonn welcome applicants who possess a first degree (Bachelor’s) in a higher education programme in Geography or a related discipline to be part.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Scholarships to be taken at: United Nations University.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Subject Eligibility: Masters programme at the Institute of Environmental and Human Security.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from Developing Countries are eligible.
- United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship, 2019
- Junior Fellows Internship Programme 2020 at United Nations University in Japan
Core Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Eligible candidates should fulfil the following requirements in addition to the general eligibility criteria for the Master’s programme:
- Being a candidate from an eligible Developing Country (check the list on DAAD website);
- Having at least 2 years of work experience after the Bachelor’s and before applying for Epos programme (i.e. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector);
- Having graduated from their Bachelor not more than 5 years ago;
- Having completed no other Master in a similar field of studies;
- Wishing to apply the post-Master knowledge in career as practitioner (not in an academic area/PHD) further contributing to development;
- Being ready to fully commit to start with the Joint Master Programme once accepted by Joint Master’s selection committee and for funding through Epos
Application Procedures for the International joint MSc Scholarship programme 2020 – How-to-Apply:
It is important that you visit and get detailed application information at the official website.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019.