Sunway University Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-2022: Sunway University invites applications from international students for their Postgraduate by Research Scholarships in Malaysia for the 2021/22 academic session. It is a partial to full-fee scholarship programme.
As part of the university’s commitment to support and encourage academic excellence, excellent students will be awarded postgraduate by research scholarships to enable them advance their educational career. International students who completed their bachelor’s degree from Sunway University, Sunway College, Lancaster University and Monash University Malaysia are especially encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sunway Education group, Jeffrey Cheah Foundation
Scholarship Type: Part/Full-Fee Scholarships
Host Institution(s):Sunway University, Malaysia
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% Tuition Waivers
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters and PhD by research
Nationality: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be considered for Sunway University Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time postgraduate programmes by research. They must meet all necessary entry requirements for their chosen programme of study and be in receipt of an unconditional offer from the University.
- Applicants applying for the masters by research scholarship must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with good grades in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants for the PhD by research scholarship must have obtained good master’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and research skills.
- Eligible Programmes: MSc in Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Life Sciences, Psychology, Medical Science, MA in Creative Arts and Media, PhD in Business, Computing, Psychology, Mathematical Sciences, Medical Sciences (see complete list at official webpage).
- How-to-Apply: Applicants are to apply for admissions first into an eligible course at the host university and thereafter complete the scholarship application form.
- Applicants are to ensure that they provide correct information while completing the form as falsified information will automatically disqualify the applicant.
Application Deadline: Not Specified