Deans Excellence Scholarships At University of Strathclyde Glasgow: Applications is hereby invited from suitably qualified and outstanding international first-class degree students for the Dean’s excellence scholarship who wish to enroll for full-time Masters Degree program at University of Strathclyde in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance; any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Strathclyde, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Strathclyde, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Please refers to Courses eligibility (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Deans Excellence Scholarships At University of Strathclyde Glasgow
Eligible Courses: Postgraduate Taught in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management science.
- Candidates must be international student
- Award is available for postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate study at University of Strathclyde Glasgow in Australia.
- Applicants must hold or be on track for a First Class degree result (or overseas equivalent of a UK First Class degree).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Strathclyde Glasgow’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Deans Excellence Scholarships At University of Strathclyde Glasgow in Australia
How- To- Apply
Eligible candidates for all full-time MSc programmes in Glasgow will be automatically considered for these scholarships so no separate scholarship application is required.
Applicants are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020