2019 Global Undergraduate Scholarships At The University of Sheffield in the UK | Apply Now.
The University of Sheffield announces its 2019 Global Undergraduate Scholarships to be taken in UK. The scholarship is for undergraduate students to study any course of their choice that is offered by the university. You should read through to see if you are qualified and apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sheffield, UK.
Scholarship Type: Scholarships are Fully-Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships for Masters Students (MBA)
Slots: 30 scholarship slots available
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship should cover tuition fees, airfares, accommodation and other students’ benefits
Subject Eligibility: scholarships cover all undergraduate programs tenable in the University of Sheffield.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships are basically for students from the UK & EU, international students may also apply for the scholarships.
English Language Requirement: May not be a necessary requirement
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2019 Global Undergraduate Scholarships At The University of Sheffield in the UK , the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be home and EU student.
- The applicant should have a household income of £40,000 or less or
- Achieve A*, A, A (or higher) in your A-Levels (or equivalent).
- The award is only for new undergraduate students starting their first degree at the University.
Application Format for 2019 Global Undergraduate Scholarships At The University of Sheffield in the UK:
- The applicant must also have an academic offer to study a full-time, undergraduate course at the University of Sheffield starting in September 2019 and be eligible to pay the home rate of fees.
- You should only submit an application once you have received an offer from the university.
The applicant can apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in
Application Deadline: March 25, 2019