Covenant University 2019 International Excellence award in Nigeria: Applications are hereby invited from international students for the 2019 international Excellence award at Covenant University, Nigeria. The scholarship is open to all interested students around the for Masters Degree program. It covers up to 100% tuition waiver for Masters students depending on students’ academic records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Covenant University, Nigeria.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver
Scholarship level: Masters Program Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: up to 100% tuition waiver
Subject Eligibility: Please see Scholarship eligibility criteria
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement. But Must demonstrate ability to speak, read and communicate in English.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Proposed Master’s Degree Programme are: Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management, Economics, Demography and Social Statistics, Mass Communication, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, International Relations, Policy and Strategic Studies, Public Policy, Architecture, Biology (Applied Biology & Biotechnology), Biochemistry, Building Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS), Estate Management, Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Physics, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be non-Nigerian candidates admitted into any of Covenant’s Masters Programs, and shall be for a period of 18-months.
Also Apply FOr: NNPC / Addax 2019 Scholarship Scheme for Tertiary Students
Application Procedures for the Covenant University 2019 International Excellence award in Nigeria:
To apply for the Covenant University 2019 International Excellence award in Nigeria, candidates should follow the procedures spelt out here or visit the scholarship link provided for more information.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach your first-degree Certificate, passport photograph, Transcript, and Personal Statement not more than 1500 words.
- Admission Requirements: With a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division), you must be a graduate of Covenant University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Covenant University
The university will provide the program value, being a waiver of tuition fee only:
- First Class: 100% tuition waiver
- Second Class Upper (? 4.0): 75% tuition waiver
- Second Class Upper (< 4.0): 50% tuition waiver
Application Deadline: Thursday, August 29th, 2019