Merit-Based Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University in USA: Wesleyan University – USA is offering an International Merit-Based Scholarship and need-based financial aid for eligible and academically qualified international students in each first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students.
These are offered to qualified international applicants with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams. These awards range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and are renewable for up to four years. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wesleyan University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Wesleyan University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Merit-Based Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University in USA;
- Candidates must be domestic or international students;
- Students admitted into a masters degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Wesleyan University, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Wesleyan University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Merit-Based Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University in USA
How- To- Apply
To be considered for this award, applicants must have to take admission in a bachelor degree at the university. No additional application is required for the merit-based scholarships, However all applicants for admission are automatically considered.
Eligible applicants are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020