2020 Quebec Merit Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies at Concordia University: Applications are requested from international students to apply for the 2020/21 Quebec Merit Scholarship Program for Foreign Nationals (PBEEE) who are enrolled or intend to enrol in a full-time postgraduate studies.
The 2020 Quebec Merit Scholarship Programs for Foreign national has three components including doctoral, post-doctoral and short-term research levels. Applicants cannot apply directly to the agency as they must be nominated by a Quebec University. Only candidates nominated by a Quebec University may submit an application to the provincial competition.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): PBEEE
Scholarship to be taken at: Canada
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: $12,000 – $35,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for foreign students.
You may also like: Merit-Based Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University in USA
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 Quebec Merit Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies at Concordia University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must meet all eligibility conditions at the closing date of the competition, commonly in late October, or a different closing date has to be confirmed for the students preselected by CSC.
- Must have been preselected by a university or the Reseau Trans-tech (a CCTT) before September.
- Cannot have already received a Merit Scholarship for Foreign Students from MEES, FRQNT or the Fonds de recherché du Quebec –Societe et culture (FRQSC).
- Cannot have applied for permanent resident status under Canadian immigration law.
- Double doctoral degree programs are not eligible.
- Applicants must possess relevant certifications required for each level of the Quebec Merit Scholarship Program.
- Merit-Based Scholarships at Trinity University, USA
- Merit-based Scholarships at Rochester Institute of Technology in USA
Application Procedures for the 2020 Quebec Merit Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies at Concordia University
Applicants must submit their Pre-Selection Application Package to the Nominating Department at Concordia University before the application deadline. Referees of each applicant must submit Letter of Reference before the deadline.
Departments must submit a Nomination Package for each recommended candidate to the School of Graduate Studies via email by August 13, 2020.
Application Deadline: July 31st, 2020