GreenMatter Postgraduate Fellowship and Awards 2020: Eligible and suitably qualified postgraduate students are hereby invited to apply for the GreenMatter Postgraduate Awards for Honours, Masters’ and PhD studies in South Africa. The Fellowship and award program is targeted at students starting their studies in the coming 2020 academic year.
The GreenMatter Fellowship brings together a cohort of dynamic, talented and committed biodiversity practitioners, with the objective of developing and unlocking their potential. It affords participants the opportunity to fully engage in tackling biodiversity issues through their study and career paths, alongside peers who share in that commitment.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): GreenMatter.
Program Location: South Africa.
Program Title: GreenMatter Fellowship.
Program Type: Postgraduate Fellowship.
Slots: Not Stated.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: South Africans.
- Koftech Scholarships Award for Africans to Study in South Africa
- Fully-Funded Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships Award 2020 to Study in UK
- Moutai Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships Award 2020 at UNSW, Australia ($92,850 Worth)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the GreenMatter Postgraduate Fellowship and Awards 2020; Applicants must be:
- A national of South Africa;
- In possession of an undergraduate Degree; or if in a 4 year degree, provide latest marks and letter from lecturer confirming such; or in possession of an Honours degree if pursuing a Masters’; or in possession of a Masters’ degree if pursuing a PhD;
- Seeking funding for starting a full-timepostgraduate programme;
- Able to motivate how your field of study aligns to the GreenMatter priority skill areas
Application Procedures for the GreenMatter Postgraduate Fellowship and Awards 2020 to Study in South Africa
How To Apply:
1. Download the Guideline Document and Application Form (at official website).
2. Fill in the Application form below.
3. Return the Application and ALL supporting documentation to [email protected] by the the application deadline.
The application form is of primary importance as it serves as the basis for assessment. The form should be completed and submitted via the EMAIL to [email protected]. Please remember to fill in all sections of the form.
*Please note that incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: 24th of November 2019