International students wishing to study in Japan can take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Nitori International Scholarship Foundation award to study in any Japanese University in the 2020 academic year. The opportunity is open to both deserving undergraduate and postgraduate international students. The Nitori International Scholarship Foundation is poised to support students with good grades with the intention to contribute to global development and human capacity building. The foundation has the objective of supporting excellent research which will ultimately assist in solving global challenges.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nitori International Scholarship Foundation
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: ¥80,000/month
Subject Eligibility: Courses at any Japanese University.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students studying at a Japanese University.
English Language Eligibility: Fluent in English or Japanese Language
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants are to note the following criteria before applying.
- Candidates from any country are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who will not get another scholarship are to apply as well.
- Candidates being enrolled to study an undergraduate or postgraduate course in any Japanese university.
- If selected, candidates are to attend the presentation ceremony slated to hold in late March or early April 2020.
- Candidates must have the capacity of engaging in daily Japanese conversation.
Application Procedure for the Nitori International Scholarship Foundation to Study in Japanese University, 2020
- The prospectus candidate must be admitted to study a bachelors or masters degree course at any Japanese university. This will give the applicant the access to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in English and/or Japanese language.
- All applications are done online.
Visit: Official Scholarship Link
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2019