King’s College School of Global Affairs Postgraduate Scholarship in London, 2020: The School of Global Affairs, King’s College, London is offering a master’s award for deserving and qualified UK, EU and International students for the 2020 academic session. The scholarship is intended to support students who cannot fund their postgraduate studies but are passionate about obtaining a postgraduate training in one of the best tertiary learning institutions in the world. The scholarship is based on academic excellence and candidates will be identified based on previous academic performance, relevant experience where applicable and the personal statement indicating reasons for applying to the particular course of interest.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): School of Global Affairs, King’s College
Scholarship to be taken at: London
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £9,900
Subject Eligibility: Masters course in the department of Geography and Global Health and Social Medicine to include Disasters, Adaptation and Development, Geopolitics, Territory and Security, Risk Analysis, Sustainable cities.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for UK, EU and International students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the King’s College School of Global Affairs Postgraduate Scholarship in London, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be EU, UK and international students who are passionate about advancing their educational career in King’s College, London.
- Applicants for the Scholarship position must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognised universities with good grades.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing student’s conduct at King’s College, London.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong learning ability with great leadership and inter-personal skills.
- Applicants must show proficiency in both written and oral English Language.
- Cathie Wallace Bursary Award for EU and International Students, 2020
- York Science Scholars Award (YSSA) to Study in Canada, 2020
Application Procedure for the King’s College School of Global Affairs Postgraduate Scholarship in London, 2020
Applicants are to note that there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. Applicants are to submit a complete application to King’s College, London for admission and will be considered automatically for the scholarship. A fully completed application includes a complete online application form and supporting documents. This includes personal statements, record of agree results to-date, references and IELTS certificates where appropriate. All documents must have been submitted via the Postgraduate Admissions Portal before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2020