Technical University of Munich Awards for international Students in Germany: The Technical University of Munich is offering international awards to students both home and abroad for a study opportunity in Germany commencing the next academic session. The award is just to assist student’s leaving expenses while studying in Germany.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Technical University of Munich
Scholarships to be taken at: Technical University of Munich, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Stipend Awards
Scholarship level: All Degree Levels.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Amount varies (between €500 and €1,500 per semester).
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The target group is regular international students at TUM:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality (see §8 BAföG)
- As of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- As of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies,
if the bachelor degree has been completed at TUM)
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before 30 June (summer term)
and 31 December (winter term)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country, and especially those from non-English speaking countries, will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedures for the Technical University of Munich Awards for international Students in Germany – How-to-Apply:
All applicants are expected to have taken admission to the university and been enrolled properly as a student of the school. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships so that no separate application forms or interviews are necessary.
Document Requirements: Applicants must have submitted a Motivational letter, CV/resume, TUM grade report, two recommendations, Proof of applicant’s income, Proof of parents‘ income or proof of income of spouse if applicable.