2020 Africa Business and Social Change Fellowship for Professionals: Applications are invited from qualified and eligible African professionals to apply for the 2020 Africa Business & Social Change (ABSC) Fellowship programme which has several thematic areas cutting across Finance, Admin, HR, Social Media/Marketing, Proposal Writing/Grant Writing, Client Outreach/Contract Management and other areas. The fellowship is a twelve-month global team opportunity providing virtual/remote support to indigenous African organizations.
The fellowship seeks to give the fellows the opportunity to learn and network with professionals in their preferred fields gaining knowledge and hands-on experience. The opportunity is open to Africans who are passionate about acquiring relevant skills needed to excel in the 21st century Business settings.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Africa Business & Social Change
Fellowship to be taken at: Africa
Fellowship level: Postgraduate
Fellowship Benefits: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Finance; Admin; HR; Social Media/Marketing; Proposal Writing/Grant Writing; Client Outreach/Contract Management; icollect-Research, Analysis & Evaluation; iStaff/iTrain-Local Staffing, recruitment and Training; iTest-Education Services/Tutoring; iReach- Outreach Programs
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for Africans
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 Africa Business and Social Change Fellowship for Professionals, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the fellowship must possess a bachelor’s degree, master’s or PhD degree as a mandatory pre-requisite.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience after bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degrees.
- Applicants must possess strong leadership potential and the ability to interact with people of diverse culture, religion and race.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines of the fellowship.
- King’s College School of Global Affairs Postgraduate Scholarship in London, 2020
- 2020 Action Canada Fellowship for Scholars and Professionals
Application Procedure for the 2020 Africa Business and Social Change Fellowship for Professionals
Applicants are to complete an online application form before the deadline of the fellowship application. Applicants must ensure to provide accurate and complete information required as incomplete application will not be processed.
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2020