University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students: The University of Reading is pleased to announce the commencement of scholarship offers to eligible and bright international students for the University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships available across the various UK-based programmes.
The scholarship is available at Henley Business School, University of Reading to exceptional students who can demonstrate an outstanding academic background and work/internship experience from a recognized educational institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Henley Business School
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Reading, UK
Scholarship level: Masters Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: £5,000-£10,000
Subject Eligibility: Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Management, Real Estate and Planning.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for full-time international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students passionate about advancing their career in an internationally-recognized university.
- Applicants must have obtained a good bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in related courses before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants whose first language is not English require a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 with no element below 6.0.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be able to communicate with people of diverse culture, religion and race.
- Applicants must also meet the minimum requirements required for admission into the Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Regents Scholarships Program for International Students at University of California, USA
- 2020 Africa Business and Social Change Fellowship for Professionals
Application Procedure for the University of Reading Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
Applicants are to visit the official scholarship webpage of the University of Reading and use the online application service and follow the instructions provided.
Application Deadline: July, 2020