The Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship for African Students at Ashesi University: The Jim Ovia Foundation in partnership the Africa-America Institute announces the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship to educate young Africans to lead the continent and to be hosted at Ashesi University in Ghana. Postgraduate students with demonstrable financial need are invited to apply for the scholarship.
The Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship will provide comprehensive scholarships to selected high achieving students, from under resourced backgrounds, a full education that will provide them with the necessary skills for a dynamic and innovation-driven career.
Scholarships Sponsor(s): Jim Ovia Foundation.
Scholarships to be taken at: Ashesi University, Ghana
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded with numerous benefits.
Subject Eligibility: All masters and PhD programs of the university are eligible.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: African Students.
General Eligibility Criteria: Students applying for the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship must also meet the following requirements; Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of an African country, residing in Africa
- Exhibit strong academic record and penchant for high-achievement
- Candidates must be demonstrate a Financial Need
- Present an active record of youth leadership within his/her community
- Admission and Language Requirements: Candidates are needed to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university as well as be proficient in the language of instruction of the university.
Application Procedures for the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship for African Students at Ashesi University – How-to-Apply:
To be considered for the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship, students must complete the application and scholarship process detailed here: http://www.ashesi.edu.gh/admissions/how-to-apply.html
Application Deadline: March 26, 2020