International Undergraduate Students Scholarships at Binus University, 2020: International students are hereby invited to apply for the BINUS World class Scholarship for the 2020 academic session. The scholarship seeks to reward international students at undergraduate level with great academic excellence and leadership skills. The scholarship will be taken at Binus International, Binus Northumbria School of Design and Binus ASO School of Engineering. The Binus World Class Scholarship has two types, which are the Full tuition scholarship (merit based) and Full scholarship (financial need-equity-based). The Binus university is committed to developing people with the knowledge, skills and attitudes attained by delivering international quality education and relevant research for the advancement of the stakeholders of the university
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Binus University
Scholarship to be taken at: Indonesia
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate courses tenable at the Binus University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Undergraduate Students Scholarships at Binus University, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with the passion to excel in their academic and career pursuit.
- Applicants for the international undergraduate students scholarships must have obtained relevant academic certificates which will make them eligible for the scholarship award.
- Applicants must be meet the general admission requirements for admission to study at Binus University.
- Applicants are to submit a recent curriculum vitae and a statement of motivation.
- Applicants must submit two recommendation letters from either of their teachers, employers or community leaders.
- Proof of relevant academic and non-academic achievements and/or working experience should be made available by the applicants.
- Applicants are to present their financial situation and a pledge letter.
- Scholarships for international Undergraduate and Masters Students at Huddersfield
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at Queen Mary University of London, 2020
Application Procedure for the International Undergraduate Students Scholarships at Binus University, 2020
Applicants are to complete an online application form and also attach relevant copies of their supporting documents before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2020