Government of Mauritius Scholarship Program 2020/21: Applications are now being received from suitably qualified students from African States wishing to study on full scholarship in selected universities in Mauritius. Scholarships cut across all level of education.
The Scholarship will support successful candidates in meeting their tuition fees and in contributing to their living expenses during their studies in Mauritius. Furthermore, the scholarship also covers a return airfare by the most economical route.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Mauritius.
Scholarships to be taken at: Universities in Mauritius.
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Amount not stated, please see scholarships benefits.
Subject Eligibility: All subject and research areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: African Students.
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2019 /2020
- Fully-Funded 2020/21 Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship for Foreign Students
- Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme for International Students, 2020
Eligibility Criteria: The criteria of eligibility for the three study level are as follows
- For undergraduate programmes, applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday by the closing date of application.
- For Master’s programmes, applicants should not have reached 35 years and,
- For PhD programmes, applicants should not have reached 40 years by the closing date of application.
- Applicants must have already applied for a full-time on-campus programme (Diploma, Degree, Master’s or PhD) at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius (listed in Section 8 in the Guidelines for Applicants) for academic year starting in 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to get following documents available for download from the Ministry’s website (http://ministry-education.govmu.org). (Applicants are required to fill in the form electronically before printing). Read more details on Official Scholarship Information Page
All documents (Completed application form and supporting documents) to be submitted to: The Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology of Mauritius at the address mentioned below for a final selection. The Senior Chief Executive, Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology (Attn: Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Division) MITD House, Pont Fer, Phoenix 73544. Republic of Mauritius (Email: email@example.com )
- March intake; 21 February 2020 for Electronic submission and 28 February 2020 for hardcopy submission.
- August intake; 30 April 2020 for electronic submission and 15 May 2020 for hardcopy submission.