Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme for International Students, 2020: Applications for the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program for international students 2020 is open for application by outstanding international students. The program is a Chinese Government funded support established by the Chinese Ministry of education (MOE) to support Chinese universities to recruit outstanding full-time masters and doctoral international students for graduate studies in China. The Chinese University Program offers a full scholarship covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: China
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD students
Scholarship Worth: Tuition waiver, accommodation, medical insurance, CNY700/month for master’s students, CNY 1000/month for doctoral students.
Subject Eligibility: Any course of study supported by the Chinese Government Scholarship
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for outstanding international students
You may also like:Beacon Undergraduates Scholarships 2020 at Beacon Partner University, UK
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme for International Students, 2020 must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese indigenes and mentally and physically sound to proceed with a postgraduate studies.
- Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship must not be a registered student in a Chinese university as at the time of application; or be a graduate of Chinese university for more than one year.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China and must be under 35 years of age by 1st September, 2020.
- Doctoral studies applicants must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and must be below the age of 40 by September 1st, 2020.
- Applicants should not that for the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2020, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate ensuring that they will complete their studies and obtain the degree by July, 2020
- Applicants are to note that the Master’s Degree program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the Doctoral Degree Programs will take 3-4 years to complete.
- US Government Global UGRAD Program 2020 (Fully-Funded to Study in US)
- President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020
Application Procedure for the Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme for International Students, 2020
Applicants are to visit the official webpage of the scholarship application and complete the application following the specified instructions outlined within the time frame of the application duration.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2020