Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2023: The Government of Czech Republic hereby announces the offer of scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance to support the study of citizens of developing countries at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic.
The scholarships are dedicated solely to promoting the studies of foreign nationals from developing countries across the world. The scholarship seeks to support students obtained postgraduate degrees in a public university in Czech Republic.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Government of Czech Republic
Host Institution(s): Czech Republic
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, monthly stipend of CZK 14,000 – CZK 15,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Nationality: See eligible countries (below)
See Also: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023 for Foreign Scholars and Artists
Czech Republic Government Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Developing Countries 2023, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries who are passionate about obtaining a postgraduate degree in their respective field of study.
- Applicants for a master’s scholarship must have obtained good grades in relevant course from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Applicants for a doctoral scholarship must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their academic credentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at universities in Czech Republic.
- Eligible countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Georgia, Cambodia, Moldova, Ukraine, Zambia.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to fill an electronic application form before the application deadline of the year prior to the given academic year. Applicants must ensure that they provide correct details about themselves and also attach relevant supporting documents.
Depending on the subject area, applicants are normally required to sit entrance examinations at the university concerned. Successful passing of entrance examinations constitutes a precondition for a scholarship award.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2022
Thank so much! to offer such very interesting scholarship opportunity to those developing countries like Ethiopia.i am Ethiopian and i hope i will be one of a successful candidates for this scholarship Opportunity.
I am a Ghanaian residing in Ghana and li wish to apply for the scholarship program. Please can you help me. i am looking for a postgraduate degree(Masters)
I am from Gambia, West Africa. I had wish to apply.
Alert me please am so interested
I’m a Liberian residing in liberia and I wish to apply for the scholarship program
Thank you for such a great opportunity given to students from different developing countries. I am a Zambian and please look forward to receiving my application.
I am glad to have come across this offer in which I am highly interested. I am a Liberian citizen residing in Liberia.
Thanks to the Government and People of the Czech Republic for this opportunity accorded to students from developing countries of which my native Liberia is a part.
Please look forward to my application package as I am beginning the process right away,
I am from southern africa Zambia to be precise
Hope you give me the chance to study in Czech republic