Fully funded International Undergraduate Scholarships: Applications are invited from international eligible and outstanding students to apply for the international undergraduate students’ scholarship at University of Manitoba in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session.
These Scholarships are designed for international students with good academic standing, registered in both the fall and winter terms, and demonstrated financial need. The University offers a range of entrance scholarships to attract aspiring, committed, high-quality students with outstanding academic performance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Manitoba, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Manitoba, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $240,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Manitoba International Undergraduate Student Bursary; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applicants from all nationalities
- The award is for Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- Students admitted into a undergraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Applicants must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Equally Check: IELTS Test Fee Fully-Funded for International Students, 2020
Application Procedures for the University of Manitoba International Undergraduate Student Bursary in Canada, 2020
How- To- Apply
As part of the application process for the programme, eligible candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. Thereafter, applicants will be automatically considered for the opportunity. Applicants must check the admission requirements of the University.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020