International Student Admission at Wenzhou-Kean University: Wenzhou-Kean University – China is inviting applications from suitably and outstanding international undergraduate students for Admission Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
Full Freshmen Scholarship covers up to 50% of tuition fee in the first academic year is offered for those students with 3.5 GPA (or equivalent) or 100 TOEFL or 7 IELTS and above; Half Freshmen Scholarship is offered for those students with 3 GPA (or equivalent) or 90 TOEFL or 6.5 IELTS and above. The equivalent of GPA is assessed by Wenzhou-Kean University Scholarship and Grant Committee.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wenzhou-Kean University, China
Scholarships to be taken at: Wenzhou-Kean University, China
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee for first academic year
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the International Student Admission at Wenzhou-Kean University;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a undergraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Wenzhou-Kean University, China.
- English Language Requirement: students with 3.5 GPA (or equivalent) or 100 TOEFL or 7 IELTS and above; Half Freshmen Scholarship is offered for those students with 3 GPA (or equivalent) or 90 TOEFL or 6.5 IELTS and above.
Application Procedures for International Student Admission at Wenzhou-Kean University
Eligible applicants are required to email scanned copies of the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also expected to download: Wenzhou Kean University -The Brochure of International Students Admissions and Wenzhou-Kean University Application Form.
Document Requirement: All of the materials should be in English.
A Photocopy of your current passport (photo page to be included);
A passport size color photograph;
Copies of all relevant transcripts;
Official copy of University Entrance Exam report;
Official transcript evaluation by a NACES approved evaluation service.
The official copy of the evaluation should be Office of the Registrar of Kean University, Required for transfer students.
A personal essay at least 1-2 pages, in English, expressing your educational and professional career goals.
Application Deadline: Currently Open