Research Training Program Stipend At Monash University: Monash University – Australia offers a Research Training Program Stipend for domestic and international Doctorate and Masters Students who wish to enroll in a program in the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. As part of this program, a RTP Stipend (living allowance) is available to help support domestic and international students with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees
Scholarship Worth: $29,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Research Training Program Stipend At Monash University
- Candidates must be a domestic or international student
- Must hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Candidates who have not completed a graduate research masters or doctoral degree at the same course level (for example, are applying to undertake a second doctoral degree);
- Priority will also be given to applicants who are or will be enrolling via internal (on-campus) mode.
- Entitled to maximum scholarship duration of more than 12 months equivalent fulltime as a result of prior enrollment in a graduate research degree.
- Applicants who have not previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Monash University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements
Equally Check: Fully funded CSC scholarship At Dali University, 2020
Application Procedures for the Research Training Program Stipend At Monash University
How- To- Apply
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Application Deadline: For domestic students: October 31, 2020
For international students: August 31, 2020