International Excellence Award At Northern Arizona University: Undergraduate and postgraduate students are hereby invited for an International Excellence Award for suitably qualified and outstanding international students who wish to study a degree program at the University for 2020/2021 academic session.
The International Excellence Award is a merit-based tuition waiver for first time F-1 undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking international students admitted directly into a university degree program on the Flagstaff campus.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Northern Arizona University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Northern Arizona University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Excellence Award At Northern Arizona University,
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate and Master’s degree at Northern Arizona University.
- Candidates entering through a bilateral exchange, an ISEP exchange, or a dual degree program are not eligible.
- Graduate students with a graduate assistantship are not eligible.
- English Language Requirement: Applications must provide proof of English proficiency from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
Application Procedures for the International Excellence Award At Northern Arizona University
How- To- Apply
Priority consideration is given to applicants that apply by March 1 for fall semester and October 1 for spring semester. All applicants are automatically considered.
The award cannot be deferred and the acceptance of the award must be signed, scanned and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1 for students accepted for fall semester and December 1 for students accepted for spring semester.
Students receiving this award are required to attend a meeting with the scholarship program officer early each semester to plan their community service activities and projects, and then to carry through with their commitment to community service with various activities on and off-campus each academic term.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020