Eco College Scholarships At Allameh Tabataba’i University: Allameh Tabataba’i University – Iran is welcoming applications from academically merit and outstanding international students for Eco College Scholarships who shows excellence in academic performance and wish to enroll in a degree program in the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
At ATU, the following is following scholarships is offered to international students: bachelor’s degree in “Insurance Management” and master’s degrees in “Actuarial Sciences” and “Regional Studies”. Those applying for these scholarships need to have a number of qualifications. The Scholarship is offered annually to a high school student entering first year in any undergraduate and postgraduate faculty.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Allameh Tabataba’i University, Iran
Scholarships to be taken at: Allameh Tabataba’i University, Iran
Scholarship Type: Educational fund
Scholarship level: Bachelors & Masters
Scholarship Worth: All Educational expenses
Subject Eligibility: Bachelor (Insurance Management), Masters(Actuarial Sciences and Regional Studies)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Eco College Scholarships At Allameh Tabataba’i University in Iran;
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance Management and Master’s Degrees in Actuarial Sciences And Regional Studies.
- and Master’s courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate and Master’s degree at Allameh Tabataba’i University,
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Allameh Tabataba’i University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
Application Procedures for the Eco College Scholarships At Allameh Tabataba’i University in Iran
How- To- Apply
As part of the procedures for the award, eligible applicants will be eligible to apply for this application only after being enrolled in an approved course at the Allameh Tabataba’i University in Iran.
Document Requirement: Applicants are required to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
Application Deadline: Open for the Academic year