DAAD Strategic Partnership RWTH Aachen and IIT Madras Academic Funding Program: Applications are invited from outstanding international students and research experts within the academic sector to take part of the Strategic Partnership RWTH Aachen and IIT Madras Funding Program. The funding is available to students, doctoral candidates, postdocs, lecturers, and staff through various measures.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD and UGC.
Scholarships to be taken at: Any school in Germany.
Scholarship Type: Research grant.
Scholarship level: All levels
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: The award value is 400,000 Euros
Subject Eligibility: All Study areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Language Requirements: The application must be completed in English.
About the Funding Program (Strategic Partnership RWTH Aachen and IIT Madras Funding Program):
The strategic partnership is founded on the Indo-German Partnership in Higher Education Programme, which was initiated by the German Academic Exchange Service, DAAD for short, and the Indian University Grants Commission or UGC. Both universities have a funding volume of 400,000 euros respectively for four years from 2016 to 2020.
Eligibility Criteria and Basic Requirements:
- Applicants must be International students wishing to indulge in any academic activity in Germany (activities such as research stays, preparatory visits, guest lectures, joint seminars and workshops, and work meetings to implement binational Master’s courses of study, e-learning and blended learning formats, industry collaborations, and joint alumni offers).
- Applicants are recommended to hold their bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Applicants must have to provide evidence of English language skills.
- Donald A. Wehrung Award 2020/2021 for International Student to study at UBC, Canada
- International Students Centenary Award Scholarships 2020 at University Of Alberta, Canada (Worth $20,000)
- DAAD International Scholarships 2020 at Berlin School of Mind & Brain, Germany
Application Procedures for the Strategic Partnership RWTH Aachen and IIT Madras Funding Program – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates for this funding opportunity tare required to be registered in a degree program (research-based program especially) at recognized university. After being accepted, applicants can proceed to download submit completed application form and necessary documents via email to the International Office. Documents to attach may include CV, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, personal statement and transcript.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019.