Application for the NNPC/EROTON Joint Venture National University Scholarship Awards, 2019 is ongoing for undergraduate students from Nigeria to take advantage of. The scholarship scheme is in furtherance of the Joint Venture’s pursuance of its corporate social responsibility to support educational advancement in Nigeria. The scholarship award aims to encourage undergraduate students who have bright and excellent academic credentials to obtain quality education even while they are not financially buoyant.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/EROTON Joint Venture
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: The award covers full tuition fees and other expenses
Scholarship Slots: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Accountancy, Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science, Architecture, Business Administration/Economics, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Education, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Environmental Studies/ Surveying, Geology/Geophysics/Geoinformatics, Law, Mass Communication/Journalism, Mechanical/Metallurgical and Material Engineering, Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry and Pharmacy, Petroleum and Gas Engineering.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in Nigerian universities with NUC accreditation.
- Applicants must be in their 200 level at the time of application (Students who were admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session).
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 at the time of application (evidence of transcripts or official records should be made available).
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen and an indigene of Rivers State/Eroton host communities.
Other Important Information:
Applicants are also to make available the following:
- Passport photograph with white background not exceeding 3 months old with dimension of 450px by 450px not more than 200kb.
- School identity card
- O’level certificate
- Admission letter from the university
- Birth certificate
- Letter of recommendation from the Community Paramount Ruler (Eroton E&P Host Communities).
Applicants are to ensure that the documents are properly named to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
Applicants are to provide valid email and phone number for effective communication.
Application Procedure for the NNPC/EROTON JV National University Scholarship Awards, 2019
Applicants are to complete the online application form and submit the form before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 16th October, 2019