CreditcardGenius Scholarship to Study in a Canadian University, 2019/2020: Applications are hereby invited from students who wish to study in a Canadian University to apply for the CreditcardGenius (a waymedia inc. business) scholarship award programme. The CreditcardGenius therefore announces its first scholarship scheme which is for full time undergraduate and postgraduate students who are committed to academic excellence having outstanding academic credentials, strong leadership qualities irrespective of the field of study.
The successful students who will be on a full-time study will be awarded $2000 CAD which may be utilized to reduce the cost of their studies. The funds will help support them to get a financial head start as they journey in their studies. Enrolling to study in a higher institution can be financially challenging, hence the scholarship award which will come handy to help student achieve their full potential and financial stability.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): CreditcardGenius
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $2000 CAD
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable in a Canadian University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students studying at a Canadian University.
English Language Eligibility: Not stated
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants are to note the following criteria before applying.
- Applicant must be a graduate or undergraduate student currently enrolled and attending a Canadian university or college, and in at least their year two of their studies.
- Applicant are to have an academic result minimum GPA of 3.5 or its equivalent.
- A citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
Application Procedure for the CreditcardGenius Scholarship to Study in a Canadian University, 2019/2020
- Applicants are to submit an online application.
- Applicants must have been admitted to study in a full time course in a Canadian university.
- Applicants are to note that they will be notified within three business days of the deadline and will be reached through the email provided as at application time.
Visit: Official Scholarship Link
Application Deadline: September 6th , 2019