Postgraduate Scholarships Awards at the University of Alberta (Fully Funded): University of Alberta is a diverse multi-campus academy providing a vibrant and supportive learning and research environment, delivering instructional excellence through on-campus and distance delivery to over 37,000 students in over 370 graduate and undergraduate programs spanning 18 faculties.
Application is hereby invited from foreign students to study at The University of Alberta. The University is offering various scholarships and awards tied to their various sponsors and at different funding capacities. Scholarships are available as a contribution to the stipend of students registered full time in a thesis based MSc or PhD courses at the university.
The vision of the University is to inspire the human spirit through outstanding achievements in learning, discovery and citizenship in a creative community, building one of the world’s great universities for the public good. Today, the university is recognized as a leading educator and generator of new ideas, and is ranked one of the world’s top 100, and one of Canada’s top five, universities.
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president.
- Course: Scholarships are available for students registered full time in a thesis based MSc or PhD programme.
- Subject: Scholarships are awarded to a wide range of subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Scholarships are valued at $6,500 each.
- Number of Award Recipients: Approximately 1000-5000 Graduate Program Scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- Student must be currently registered or accepted to start as of January 2019 as a full-time thesis-based graduate student in the university.
- Students of Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSc or PhD) should be in one of the following departments in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry: Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Dentistry, Laboratory Medicine & Pathology, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, Pediatrics and Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging.
- The student may not concurrently hold any major awards ($13,000 or greater), or any other stipend award from any other university in Canada (e.g. 75th Anniversary Award, FoMD/AHS Student Recruitment Studentships, Motyl Graduate Studentship).
- The student may be eligible to hold this award more than once.
- Award will be withdrawn if the student completes his/her program or ceases to maintain full-time registration.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedures for the Postgraduate Scholarships Awards at the University of Alberta – How-to-Apply :
Applicants are to visit and submit their applications to the University of Alberta through their online application portal. You may also need to read up full details of awards at the scholarship webpage depending on the category and type of scholarships you wish to apply for
Visit: Official Scholarship Webpage
Application Deadline: Application portal open throughout the year
Only those who subscribe to our email updates gets quick scholarship awards. SIGN UP NOW and be among the beneficiaries. To be sure you have been enrolled for the update you must login to your email and confirm your signup.