Central South University Scholarship in China for International Students 2020: Applications from qualified international students wishing to study in Central South University (CSU), China are hereby requested for the Scholarship scheme for the 2020/21 academic session. The scholarship seeks to support international students who on their own can’t afford to study in a foreign country. Full scholarships from the Central South University covers tuition fees, on-campus accommodation, and medical insurance fees; monthly stipends for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Central South University is an institution of higher learning known for academic and research excellence and was enlisted as one of the A-Level “double first rate” universities by the government of China. CSU values moral education and high quality civilization and so it has been bettering its talent training model. Students studying at CSU have the opportunity to use the best educational and research facilities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Central South University, China
Scholarship to be taken at: China
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (MSc & PhD)
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at CSU
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Schwarzman Scholars Program 2021 (Fully Funded to Study in China)
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Central South University Scholarship for International Students 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with no records of criminality and in good health.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s award should possess a high school degree or its equivalent and should not be younger than 18 years and older than 30 years of age.
- Applicants for the master’s degree must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree with good grades from a recognized university.
- Doctoral applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor and master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants whose first language or the official language of the country is Chinese or English are eligible to apply.
- Applicants of postgraduate programs must possess a strong academic background and innovative research capabilities.
- Jiangsu Government Scholarship for International Students, 2020
- Global Citizen Scholarship for International Students, 2020
Application Procedures for the Central South University Scholarship in China for International Students 2020
Applicants are to log unto the CSU China International Student Service System and register online. Choose Central South University Scholarship for international Students (CSU Scholarship) and fill in the application form and submit same.
Applicants are to attach relevant supporting documents to include printed application form, photocopy of their passport (over one-year availability); photocopy of highest graduation certificate, transcript of the highest diploma, non-criminal record with an official stamp.
Applicants are also to include personal statement that indicates that the student does not have any other financial support from other institutions; Two letters of recommendations from a professor/associate professor with detailed contacts; Study plan of no less than 800 words stating the research background, method, content and significance, etc. only for masters and doctorate candidates.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2020