The Schwarzman Scholars Program 2021 is now open and welcomes applications from individuals around the globe. Young and energetic individuals with leadership potential and brilliant academic records stand the chance of being awarded the Schwarzman Scholarship to study in China.
Every year, up to 200 Schwarzman Scholars will represent the world’s next generation of leaders — high-caliber individuals with open minds and limitless potential — a network of leaders who will serve as bridges between China and the rest of the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Schwarzman Scholars
Scholarships to be taken at: China.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate.
Slots: 200 per year.
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded.
Subject Eligibility: All graduate programmes.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the Schwarzman Scholars Program 2021;
- Applicants must first indicate interest in the program
- All qualified candidates will have successfully completed their undergraduate degrees prior to enrolment and must be proficient in English.
- Schwarzman Scholars will be selected on the basis of not only their academic aptitude and intellectual ability, but also their leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to anticipate and act on emerging trends and opportunities, exemplary character, and desire to understand other cultures, perspectives and positions.
- Get more on the Eligibility page of the scholarship website.
Application Procedures for the Schwarzman Scholars Program 2021 – How-to-Apply:
The process includes an online application and evaluation as well as in-person regional interview. To begin application, click here to see application instruction.
Applicants in China will apply between January 1st and May 20, 2020 through the China application portal while candidates outside are to apply via the U.S./Global system
Applicants will be required to submit:
- Online application
- Resume (2 page maximum)
- Transcripts/Academic Records
- Essays (2)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Video (optional)
Note: We discourage applicants from submitting any supplemental materials that are not required, such as portfolios, writing samples, additional recommendations, etc. Such materials will not be shared with the Review Committee.
Application Deadline: September 22, 2020.