Freshmen Scholarship for International Students at Wenzhou-Kean University 2020/21: The Wenzhou-Kean University hereby invites application from qualified international students to apply for the Freshmen Students Scholarship for the 2020/21 academic session in China. Freshmen Scholarships will be offered to students willing to enrol in an undergraduate study programme at the university.
The university is a Chinese-American jointly established institution of higher learning striving to achieve excellence in academic activities. The outstanding faculty at Wenzhou-Kean University has provided strong talents support for the university’s development as a global university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wenzhou-Kean University
Scholarship to be taken at: China
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition and 50% tuition waiver
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Central South University Scholarship in China for International Students 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Freshmen Scholarship for International Students at Wenzhou-Kean University 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students willing to enrol in a full-time undergraduate study programme at Wenzhou-Kean University for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Applicants must possess academic credentials required for admission into an undergraduate programme in the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic potentials with good grades in their high school results.
- Full Freshmen Scholarship is offered for those students with 3.5 GPA (or equivalent) or 100 TOEFL or 7IELTS and above; 50% tuition scholarship is offered for those students with 3GPA (or equivalent) or 90 TOEFL or 6.5 IELTS and above.
- Chang’an University Scholarship for International Students to Study in China
- International Student Scholarship at School of Environment Science and Engineering in China 2020
Application Procedures for the Freshmen Scholarship for International Students at Wenzhou-Kean University 2020/21
Applicants are to email scanned copies of the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for admission first and qualified applicants will be automatically qualify for the scholarship.
The required documents are:
- Completed Application
- A photocopy of current passport (photo page to be included)
- A passport size color photograph
- Copies of all relevant transcripts
- Official copy of academic credentials
- Personal essay (1-2 pages), in English, expressing your educational and professional career goals.
Application Deadline: Rolling
I want to study at post graduate level for full funded PhD course the field of Public health . Want to detail of procedure t apply . Do you have any age bar to apply for Phd Scholarship . I am from bangladesh and I want to complete course in English . My basic qualification is masters degree and I have research experience and have two research publication in my name .
Looking for your kind reply soon
Sk Md Khurshed Alam