Moorhouse Doctoral Scholarships for International Students to Study in Australia: Applications are hereby invited from students across the globe wishing to pursue their postgraduate degree program at Trinity College in Australia, majoring in a PhD research in theological studies. Scholarships worth up to $132,000 AUD are to be awarded to individual beneficiary students.
The scholarships celebrate the vision, intellect and achievements of James Moorhouse, the second Bishop of Melbourne, who established the Theological School at Trinity in 1878.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Trinity College.
Scholarships to be taken at: Trinity College, University of Melbourne, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full funded scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (PhD).
Scholarship Worth: funded up to $132,000AUD.
Subject Eligibility: Theological studies
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Australian and International Students
English Language Requirements: Fluency in English is required.
See Also: International Students Scholarship Program 2020 at Duke University, USA
About the Scholarship Program (Moorhouse Doctoral Scholarships):
Trinity College is deeply committed to their Anglican heritage. In support of their vision to be globally recognised as a leading theological education and research institution, two scholarships for full-time PhD candidates will be awarded for our Theological School, commencing in 2020. These transformational scholarships include course fee remission and a living allowance.
Scholarship Value and duration and Benefits
Total value of up to $132,000AUD
- 100% University of Divinity fee remission for three years of a full-time doctorate degree, currently valued at $51,000
- three-year living allowance, valued at around $27,000 per year (total $81,000)
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Moorhouse Doctoral Scholarships, applicants must;
- have their research topic approved by Trinity College
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or international student who can attain a valid student visa prior to commencement.
- must have a master’s degree before applying for this program.
- meet the academic and admission requirements of the University of Divinity PhD program
- plan to study full-time through the Trinity College Theological School
Recommended Post for You: Doctoral Research Scholarships 2020 at University Of Hamburg in Germany
Application Procedures for the Moorhouse Doctoral Scholarships – How-to-Apply:
Interested candidates should discuss their eligibility and proposed topic before applying by contacting the Dean of the Theological School, the Revd Dr Bob Derrenbacker at email@example.com
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
To follow up on this opportunity and get new ones, SIGN UP NOW for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form. Remember to login to your email and confirm your signup.