Academic Excellence and Leadership Awards for International Students at St. Thomas University: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students for the St. Thomas University’s academic excellence and student leadership awards targeted at high performing students and entrance students with excellence academic records.
St. Thomas University’s scholarship program is one of the reasons it is able to maintain a community of exceptional scholars and dynamic leaders. More than half of first-year students hold an entrance scholarship, and one in eight holds a renewable scholarship ranging in value from $9,000 to $75,000.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): St. Thomas University.
Scholarships to be taken at: St. Thomas University, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Partial – Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate.
Scholarship Worth: $9,000 to $75,000.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
English Language Requirements: Language ability may be required.
Consider Applying Also FOr:
- Fully Funded Emile Boutmy (Sciences Po) Scholarships 2020/2021 to Study in France
- 2020 International Students Excellence Scholarship at Edge Hill University, UK
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
St. Thomas University entrance award program is competitive and open to students with high academic standing. Canadian and international candidates admitted on the basis of their high school records to the first year of full-time study on the St. Thomas campus are eligible to apply for entrance awards. Normally, applicants with previous university experience are ineligible for entrance scholarships.
In selecting entrance scholarship recipients;
- Academic record is the primary criteria.
- The selection committee considers admission average, Grade 12 program (courses and level of difficulty) and rank in graduating class as well as program and performance in Grade 11.
- Other factors considered include letters of academic reference and scores on standardized tests including provincial achievement examinations, SATs, etc.
- In addition to the academic selection criteria, leadership qualities, extracurricular activities and financial need are considered in awarding some scholarships.
Application Procedures for the Academic Excellence and Leadership Awards for International Students at St. Thomas University – How-to-Apply:
Scholarship applicants should submit a completed scholarship application form with supplementary documents. Once you have received an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to complete an application for scholarships through your online applicant portal. It is important you visit the official scholarship page for complete guide on steps you need to follow to complete your application.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020